Important COVID-19 Information: if you are are a residential or commercial tenant and need assistance staying housed or sited, please visit https://lptlc.org for immediate help.
The Lower Polk Community Benefit District is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit that works to improve the lives of ALL people in our Lower Polk community. We do this by keeping our neighborhood clean, by performing street outreach, by doing beautification projects, and by providing other much-needed services.
We also sponsor the popular SF First Thursday Art Walk, the Polk Street Wine Walk, the regular Fern Alley Sidewalk Cinema event, and the Tender Bender Block Party. We are honored to be working with the City to become the official sponsor of Sgt. John Macaulay Park.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
To learn more about us and what we do, please select a menu item above, or read our social media below. If you need services, the fastest way to contact us is to dial 311 or use the free 311 app that is located here: https://sf311.org/. We are directly connected to the City 311 system and will get your service call immediately.
Live COVID-19 CDC Updates
CDC is adding new articles as fast as possible. These are all offsite links, and as such we have no control over their content. They are being provided for informational reasons.
- Leveraging Art to Bring the Community Together
- Mask Guidance
- Find Free Masks (N95 Respirators)
- Recommendations for People with COVID-19 and COVID-19 Close Contacts
- Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot
- Science Brief: Indicators for Monitoring COVID-19 Community Levels and Making Public Health Recommendations
- U.S. COVID-19 Community Levels by County Map
- COVID-19 Community Levels
- COVID-19 by County
- Archive of COVID-19 Vaccination Data Updates
- One Man's Passion for Migrant's Health
- Systematic Review Process
- Self-Testing Videos
- How to Determine a Close Contact for COVID-19
- Free N95 Respirator Manufacturers
Our Twitter Feed
Tweets by Lower Polk CBD
Follow our social media (Twitter in particular) for the latest updates on #COVID19, what resources are available to you, and how the CBD is working with the City to help manage this crisis.